Fundraisers alleviate hunger in our community!
Fundraisers play an important role in the Maple Valley Food Bank’s mission to alleviate hunger in our community. Schools, businesses, neighborhoods, friends and families have all conducted successful fundraisers and so can you!
Here are a few ideas to get started:
• Organize a car wash to benefit the Maple Valley Food Bank
• Host a garage sale and donate the proceeds
• Get your kids involved! Help them set up a lemonade stand and invite them to donate their earnings to the food bank
• Ask friends to donate money or food instead of gifts for your birthday or other special event
• Love to bake? Bring treats into your office and offer them to co-workers in exchange for a donation to the food bank
The possibilities are endless! Have more creative ideas? Share them with us on Facebook or Instagram to help inspire others! Thank you in advance for your time, energy and creativity. As a result of your leadership and interest, you have helped many people in need.
To arrange for your delivery or receive additional help with planning your food drive, please email us below.
Our Community Impact:
local households supported
individual visits to our market
pledged for emergency financial assistance
backpacks for school-aged children
kids received holiday gifts