Make a difference. Get involved today.
Current Volunteer Needs
Morning Pick Ups
Drivers and riders, using our vehicles, are needed to pick up donations from local grocers, returning to our facility to offload and sort the food. Drivers must be at least 21, with a valid driver's license; riders must be at least 18. Volunteers for these positions must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds. Openings:
- Thursdays, 7:45 - 11:00 am
Food Bank Operations
Described below. Volunteers must be at least 16 and able to lift up to 40 pounds safely. Openings:
- Fridays, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Fridays, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
See Volunteer Contact information below. Join the team of dedicated volunteers serving neighbors in need!
Educational Service Requirements
Opportunities for High School/College students to fulfill community service requirements for school are available on Friday afternoons from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. You must contact us by Wednesday to be placed on the schedule for the following Friday until the schedule is full.
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- It takes about We are deeply grateful to the men and women who faithfully meet that need week in and week out.
- Hundreds more short-term volunteer hours are needed to accomplish seasonal Special Projects throughout the year, particularly during the holiday season.
- For a variety of safety, confidentiality and logistic considerations, volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
Regular Operations Volunteer Positions
Home Deliveries (21 years and older)
Once each month volunteers deliver food to our home bound clients. Volunteers prepare the individual delivery boxes, load our van and set out on an established home delivery route.
Special Projects Volunteer Needs
There will occasionally be opportunities for groups wishing to serve together to schedule a
work party according to our staffing needs at the time.
Court Ordered Community Service
Specialty Volunteer Needs
- Grant writers
- Legal advisors
To learn more about becoming an ongoing volunteer or joining us for special projects, please
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Call 425-432-8139, extension 5 and leave a message