Skip the crowds!
Our drive-up, curbside service allows you to pick up food without leaving your car. You’ll receive a pre-boxed shop filled with shelf stable items, as well as a bag of frozen and perishable items. This happens during our normal market distribution hours.
Simply pull up in front of the warehouse door and a member of our team will greet you.
Pre-register for easy check in!
During your first visit, you’ll complete an intake form, which asks for basic information about yourself and the people in your household. You can make this process even faster by downloading the intake form now, completing it and bringing it on your first visit.
You will never be asked for proof of information and there are no barriers to general food access.
Should you reside in Maple Valley, Black Diamond, or the boundaries of the Tahoma School District, you may want to bring proof of address (like a bill with your name on it) and IDs for each member of the household to ensure eligibility for additional MVFB programs (like holiday meals, back to school, and more).
Some helpful tips for your visit:
• Doors don’t open until 10:30. Please do not arrive prior to open hours.
• To avoid large crowds and long waits, we recommend visiting later in the day.
• If there is no line, you will simply come through the double doors and a member of our team will greet you for check in.
• If there is a line, we ask that you do not use bags to hold your spot. You must be present.
• We appreciate when you bring your own reusable bags.
• You do not have to have an appointment.
• Upon check-in, a volunteer will give you a tour of the market and walk you through the shopping card.
• If you do not want to shop inside, you’re welcome to take part in our curbside food bank. Please text or call for more information.
Location & Hours
Maple Valley Food Bank
21415 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, WA 98038
Tuesdays: 10:30am – 6pm
Wednesdays: 10:30am – 1pm
Or by appointment.